Seeing a local Physio ( Mend Physio )


 Seeing a local physio in Leslieville.

October 4th / 2022

Sometimes my clients need a physio, and sometimes I need a physio.

I have asked many people over long periods of time about physio’s that they recommend. If I am going to tell you different physio clinics that you can go to, I am only going to mention the ones I see giving good results. So of the ones people talked about, Mend Physio on Carlaw and Queen had a lot of good feedback.

So I made an appointment and it was a really great experience. The physio has so much knowledge and was able to figure out what was causing my issues. Then he was able to help me understand why it was like that and how to make it better. He went over everything with me and helped me do all of the self care properly. He was able to answer all of my questions. He also was nice to work with and had a nice down to earth personality which makes him easier to work with. I also appreciated that the entire appointment we spend working on everything. He doesn’t overlap my appointment time with other patients so I know I am getting his full attention. 

I found that the stretches and exercises I was given were all very reasonable and not overwhelming. I have been able to do them in the comfort of my own home. He made sure to give me things I could do with my own house equipment so that I didn’t have to rely on a gym or special equipment.

I look forward to the future appointments, continuing progress, and finally feeling optimal again.

This is their website : https://www.mendphysio.ca/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest on Podcast 2 Massage Therapists and a Microphone

Guest Speaker at Sutherland-Chan School of Massage Therapy

Improved massage room