Improved massage room

 







Improved massage room.

October 11th / 2022

I have finally opened up the full space in the massage room. The blue hanging curtain is gone ! But no worries, curtain lights stayed. A lot of you told me you liked them so they couldn’t take leave.

With the space opened I have moved the sitting and desk area into the new cubby area. In that space I also created an educational wall piece. With this we can talk more in-depth about your treatment and better understand what is being talked about. Muscles, ligaments, bones, tendons, nerves, and more.

Another new thing is the chalk board area I painted on the wall with all of my prices listed. Much easier to read and I have the price plus HST added on display for easier convenience. 

Mostly I love how much more space the room has and how it feels more open and breathable. I never thought it was claustrophobic or anything but I knew getting the full space of the room was going to be a great thing.

I have also added a couple new wooden animals too. I love having them through out. Now to get more plants hahaha. ( But seriously )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest on Podcast 2 Massage Therapists and a Microphone

Guest Speaker at Sutherland-Chan School of Massage Therapy