I won a Shiatsu course !



I won a free Shiatsu course !

September 25th / 2022

I am very excited to say that I won a free Shiatsu course! I entered a draw at the Canadian Massage Conference and was notified I won. 

Shiatsu originates from Japan. It uses a lot of eastern medical theory and has different techniques to apply pressure to areas of the body. 

I have been thinking about Shiatsu ever since I first learned about it years ago. I had always been humming and hawing about signing up for a class. No real reason for not taking it other than I was always doing something else. But I am glad that I will finally be taking the leap and diving into it.

The two instructors are also RMT’s and they have modified the course to be performed on tables instead of on a mat on the floor like traditional Shiatsu. This is really good because I will be able to incorporate these techniques into my every day regular massage.

Classes start in October and end in November. Which means I will be fully finished by December. So exciting to gain new knowledge. I am always excited to be learning new things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest on Podcast 2 Massage Therapists and a Microphone

Guest Speaker at Sutherland-Chan School of Massage Therapy

Improved massage room